TASFIRE FIRE SERVICES
Fire Alarm Systems are essential to keep us agile about emergency situations of fire. The primary step in any fire protection mechanism is to detect and notify the presence of fire in a provided space. It is supposed to function in a way that people get enough time to protect themselves and evacuate safely with least casualty. These systems emit sirens or alarms that gives the cue of warning to the occupants to vacate and personnel working offsite to take action.
Tasfire follows the Ontario Fire Code that fire alarm and life safety systems shall be inspected and tested in conformance with CAN/ULC –S536, annually by a certified CFAA Fire Alarm Technician. Persons who repair, replace or alter components of a fire alarm systems are required to conduct this work in accordance with Article 18.104.22.168 in conformance with CAN/ULC –S525, “Installation of Fire Alarm Systems”., and requires an application for inspection (Rule 2-004 (1) of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code).
- Test all riser and field devices including tamper switches, low pressure switches, pressure type and vane type water flow switches
- Complete water flow system activation by opening the inspector test valve on each system
- Complete a main drain test to confirm the water supply to the building and flush lines
- Check excess pressure pump, alarm valve, dry valve, air-line and compressor
- Complete a visual inspection of the entire building to confirm coverage and installation
- Complete inspection reports as per the codes and standards
Fire extinguisher is your personal arsenal against fire. Often times the arrival of fire extinguishing team might take time, thus you can take the initiative of protecting yourself, others and properties with the help of fire extinguishers. Portability is a major advantage of it, you can specifically target the areas to extinguish other than sprinkler systems, or anywhere outside the reach of the same. Tasfire undertakes the appropriate placement, proper inspection and maintenance which are crucial for its working. We have your commercial spaces protected. We strictly follow the Ontario Fire Code by which fire extinguishers are inspected monthly by qualified personnel according to NFPA 10 guidelines.
We provide 4 classes of fire extinguishers
- Class A : puts out fire over wood and paper
- Class B : Flammable liquids, oil, gasoline
- Class C : Electrical fires
- Class K : Cooking oil, fats commercial kitchen
- Class D : Flammable metals